I feel like I spend my life making recommendations or asking for recommendations, so why not create a round up of my favorite things from beauty to home and everything in between?
Come on, come on. Feel it, feel it. Feel the hydration!
Let's talk moisturizers. With the weather changing, my skin is really feeling it, so what better time to take stock of your skin care regime.
Most of us care about the type of food that we put in our bodies, and I am always on the lookout for good clean skin care that WORKS.
I looked for a range of products that hydrate, smooth, and repair the skin. From Beautycounter and Goop to Tata Harper and Dr. Barbara Sturm, you are sure to find something that works for your skin type.
I use Beautycounter every day. I find that it isn't heavy or clog my pores, it nourishes my skin, and it lasts. I've noticed a huge difference in how my skin feels since switching to a more natural, clean product.
I'd love to know what you use and what has worked the best! Let me know!
Here's a list of these top moisturizing products that I think are awesome.
In order from Left to Right
1. Volition: A naturally caffeinated moisturizer powered by yaupon tea that revives and visibly plumps tired-looking skin for a brighter, smoother complexion.
2. Drunk Elephant: A protein moisturizer that combines signal peptides, growth factors, amino acids, and pygmy waterlily to visibly improve skin‘s tone, texture, and firmness.
3. Goop: This luxuriously rich supercream significantly improves firmness, elasticity, glow, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and brightness after just four weeks. A single application leaves skin nourished, firmer-looking, and moisturized for 48 hours.
4. Fenty: A refillable two-in-one sunscreen moisturizer that’s lightweight, oil free, noncomedogenic, and invisible—it targets dark spots, and is makeup-friendly.
5. Fresh: A lightweight night cream powered by antioxidant-rich super lotus that helps skin recover overnight for a more youthful look by morning.
6. Dr. Barbara Sturm: A rich face cream formulated with purslane and potent antioxidants that absorb into the skin to soothe, calm, and tighten the skin.
7. Tata Harper: A lightweight, silicone-free refillable moisturizer with natural peptides and hyaluronic acid for skin-smoothing, balanced hydration.
8. Dr. Dennis Gross: A unique, water-break gel-cream formula featuring Japanese marine algae and hyaluronic acid to lock in moisture and keep skin looking dewy, supple, and plump all day.
9. Beautycounter: This lightweight lotion adapts to the skin throughout the day to keep up with modern life. Not only does it provide up to 24-hours of hydration, it offers the essential building blocks of hydration, nutrition, and oxygenation to keep skin soft, smooth, and glowing.