Cheers, and welcome to Thirsty Thursday, the day after hump day and a necessary day to drink. In celebration of being so close to the weekend, we are sharing a fun new cocktail that you are sure to enjoy. If you choose to forgo the other ingredients and just skip straight to a shot of liquor, we understand. We all have those crazy weeks, and however you like your drinks, whether that be stiff, dirty, shaken, stirred, sweet, or strong, we just applaud you for making it this far. So without further ado, let's get to it!
*Try pairing this cocktail with one of our In the Kitchen Recipes.
- 1 /2 cup fresh blackberries
- 2oz dry gin
- 1oz simple syrup
- 1 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- ginger beer or soda
- In a cocktail shaker muddle blackberries with gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup until blackberries are broken up and released their juice
- Fill 3-4 rocks glasses with ice.
- Divide by straining blackberry -gin mix among the glasses
- Top with soda or ginger beer
- Garnish with a blackberry and lemon zest.
- Bottoms Up!
Printable Recipe Card