Cheers and welcome to Thirsty Thursday, the day after hump day and a necessary day to drink. In celebration of being so close to the weekend we are sharing a fun new cocktail that you are sure to enjoy. If you choose to forgo the other ingredients and just skip straight to a shot of liquor, we understand. We all have those crazy weeks and however you like your drinks whether that be stiff, dirty, shaken, stirred, sweet, or strong we just applaud you for making it this far. So without further ado, let's get to it!
*Try pairing this cocktail with one of our In the Kitchen Recipes.
- 10 strawberries
- 1/2 c. finely crushed Nilla wafers
- 2/3 c. strawberry ice cream
- 10 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 bottle Champagne or Prosecco
- Whipped cream
- Run a sliced strawberry around the rim of Champagne flutes. Dip each rim in Nilla crumbs.
- Into each flute, drop 1 tablespoon strawberry ice cream, then add 1 ounce vodka and top with Prosecco.
- Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of Nilla crumbs, and a strawberry for garnish. Serve.
- Bottoms Up!
Printable Recipe Card