- Number 9 is the number of magic.
- Nine is a sacred number.
- Nine is the number of completion and fulfillment.
- Nine is a symbol of wisdom and good leadership.
So, without further ado, let me introduce my top 9 favorites this month that I have come to love and adapt into my everyday lifestyle. It's never too late to start "Designing the life you love to live."
Drum Roll, please.......
You know that feeling when you go to the grocery store and walk through the wine section entirely and utterly overwhelmed. I know I have, and if you are not familiar with wine or do not know where to start, you could end up getting something like Barefoot wine (no judgment).
No, I am not a wine connoisseur (shocker), though maybe I should be with the amount of wine I consume. So, in that case, you know the wine has to be pretty good to make it on my top list, let alone in my belly.
Nothing to whine about here because we are talking about all things wine. With Valentine's this month, I figured "wine" not share some of my favorite red wines that I typically go to or have just recently tried at a variety of price points. I went through my Vivino app and selected my recent favorites.
The next time you get to the store, instead of picking up the first bottle you see, try one of the wines listed in this blog. I would love to know what you think and which one was your favorite.
Who knows, maybe Spec's wants to sponsor me, I accept delivery!
Quick tip: Drizly.com delivers in less than an hour! Quelle convenience!
juicy huckleberries, milk chocolate, and sweet barrel spices. The lengthy finish carries nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla through to the end.
7. Quintessa Rutherford Red Blend: The aroma begins with lovely black cherry and cassis coated with dark chocolate. Notes of thyme and sage interplay with hints of cinnamon, cedar, and incense. The wine develops on the palate with lively acidity that offers balance to graceful layers of red and black fruit. Savorynuances of tar and tobacco follow, through a long, lingering finish marked by fine tannin.
8. Gundlach Cabernet Sauvignon: Fresh blackberry and Bing cherry aromas are spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon bark with an underlying layer of earth and cedar. Medium-bodied and supple, yet richly flavored with fleshy dark plum and mocha supported by fine tannins and fresh acidity, this youthful, food-friendly Cab will develop beautifully.
9. 19 Crimes Red Blend: Bold and balanced with oaky notes and black fruit flavors.