This week in the kitchen, we are whipping up another tasty recipe. Whether you are cooking for the family, hosting a party, or just need a quick meal idea, you can always find simple mouthwatering recipes RIGHT HERE. Whether you are “chopping it like it’s hot”, “Whipping it, whipping it real good”, or “letting the good times roll,” we are sure to have fun making new recipes and trying new things…not to mention we have already tested these recipes out for you, so you know it’s bound to be good!
Grab your apron, a cocktail or drink of choice (Check out our Thirsty Thursday recipes) and let’s get started!
As intimidating as it may seem, it is really quite easy to put together the perfect Charcuterie board for your next party or gathering. The key to a great board is having the right ingredients.
The next time you need something yummy and aesthetically pleasing for your table, try putting together a simple and beautiful charcuterie board following these simple steps!
(Charcuterie Board by Graze Houston)
- Cheeses: Aged Cheddar, Smoked Gouda, Goat Cheese, Blue Cheese
- Meats: Salami, Prosciutto,
- Crackers: Water Crackers, Herb Crackers, Pretzels
- Mixed Nuts, Flavored Almonds, Pistachios
- Fruit: Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Grapes, Pears
- Vegetables: Carrots, Cucumbers, Cherry Tomatoes
- Olives: Green, Black, Kalamata
- Arrange olives, almonds, nuts, and pistachios on your cheese board in small bowls or ramekins.
- Then add large blocks of cheese andsliced cheeses, fanning them around the small bowls or ramekins.
- Then add sliced and rolled meats, fanning them around the bowls as well.
- Then add crackers, pretzels or bread.
- Next add any cubed cheese, cornchicons, pepperoncinis, fruit, and veggies in any openings on the cheeseboard.
- Pour yourself and your guests a glass of wine
- Bon Appetite!
If this still feels a little intimidating, no worries! Check out local (woman owned) Houston company GRAZE, they never disappoint.
Printable and Pin-able Recipe Card!