Cheers, and welcome to Thirsty Thursday, a necessary day to drink.
Summer loving had me a blast. Summer loving happened so fast...
That's right, I'm talking about our summer cocktail. Summer's will never be the same once you have had an Aperol Spritz.
We are sharing a fun new cocktail that you are sure to enjoy. If you choose to forgo the other ingredients and skip straight to a shot of liquor, we understand. We all have those crazy weeks, and however you like your drinks, whether that be stiff, dirty, shaken, stirred, sweet, or strong, we applaud you for making it this far. So without further ado, let's get to it!
*Try pairing this cocktail with one of our In the Kitchen Recipes.
- 3 ounces (1 part) Aperol
- 3 ounces (1 part) dry Prosecco
- 1 ounce (a splash) club soda or unflavored sparkling water
- Orange slice, for garnish
- Add ice to a wine glass until it is nearly full. Pour in the Aperol (I usually eyeball this and pour until I’ve filled about one-third of the glass).
- Pour in an equal amount of Prosecco. Top your drink off with a splash of club soda and add a slice of orange. Enjoy!
- Bottoms Up!
Printable and Pin-able Recipe Card